Wednesday, May 8, 2013


I received my call on April 18, 2013. I have been called to serve in the Colorado Denver South Mission, English speaking. I report to the Provo MTC on July 31, 2013.

I cannot wait to serve the Lord and the people of Colorado. Serving a mission is something that I have always wanted to do but was never sure if it would be an option. When the age change was announced, I literally cried with joy because I was so happy that I would finally be able to serve. In August I had told a friend that I wished that they would let Sisters serve at age 19 also and then the age was changed. This is such a great opportunity for all sisters. I know that this church is true and I am so thankful that I have grown up with its influence in my life. The Book of Mormon is the Word of God and it will bring great blessings to the people of the world. I have first hand experience of the power of the Book of Mormon.

We are called to serve the Lord in this day. Let us put on the Armor of God and win the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment